Funimation have announced they will be streaming ID: Invaded in January 2020.
From Kadokawa and director Ei Aoki (Fate/Zero), ID: Invaded is set in a virtual world, with detective Sakaido attempting to solve the murder of a young girl. The digital world begins to warp around him, making him question what he can even trust with his own eyes.
Other staff include scriptwriter Otaro Maijo (The Dragon Dentist), character designer Yuuki Kodama (Blood Lad), and lead animator Daisuke Mataga (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood).
The voice cast confirmed so far include:
- Kenjiro Tsuda (Attack on Titan, Fire Force) Sakaido
- Yoshimasa Hosoya (My Hero Academia, Kuroko’s Basketball, Free! Eternal Summer) Momoki
- M.A.O (Black Clover, Digimon Adventure Tri, Fire Force) Hondocmachi
- Sarah Emi Bridcutt (Fate/Grand Order, KanColle) Togo
- Manabu Muraji (One Piece, Lupin III: Part IV) Hayaseura
- Takashi Kondo (Junji Ito “Collection”, Gurren Lagann) Shiratake
- Shuuhei Iwase (Accel World, Persona 5 the Animation) Habutae
- Junya Enoki (Space Patrol Luluco, Steins;Gate) Wakashika
- Wataru Katō (Killing Bites, Magic of Stella) Kokufu
- Fukushi Ochiai (My Hero Academia, Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls) Nishimura
- Rintaro Nishi (Dagger of Kamui) Matsuoka
- Ryota Takeuchi (Naruto, Vinland Saga) Fukuda
ID: Invaded streams on Funimation in January 2020.